|Price/Each 3 or more|
Reinforce safety continuously with this full-color illustrated “Safety Bible” for your laboratory wall. A list of safety rules is the center focus of the chart. Twenty-three panels illustrating proper safety techniques surround the list.
Proper laboratory dress, use of emergency equipment, storing flammable liquids and water-reactive metals, carrying equipment and chemicals, labeling chemicals, disposing of laboratory waste, handling mercury and other chemical spills, and many other pertinent safety concerns are highlighted. The concise captions are a constant reminder of the importance of safety.
Printed on tear-proof synthetic stock; top and bottom stiffening rods complete with eyelets make hanging in a prominent place easy; 36"x 44".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1205
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 750
You May Also Like
- Flinn Favorite Goggle Safety Posters
- Laboratory Safety Poster Set
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster
- Storage Patterns Wall Chart
- Chem-Saf™ Bags, 4" x 6", 100/Pkg.
- Fire Blanket without Case
- Safety First Sign—Eyewash Fountain, 7" X 10"
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book