The least expensive and easiest way to collect motion data is the Calculator-Based Ranger (CBR™) and a TI graphing calculator. No CBL required! The Ranger collects distance, velocity, and acceleration data and contains built-in programs to download to the TI graphing calculator. Plug the Ranger into your TI graphing calculator and you will have everything you need to collect and analyze real life motion data. BT Connector.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1097
You May Also Like
- Motion Detector 2
- Ammonium Ion Selective Electrode
- Magnetic Field Sensor
- Chemistry with LabPro™ Starter Kit
- Biology with LabPro™ Starter Kit
- Physical Science with LabQuest 2™ Starter Kit
- Advanced Chemistry Using Technology
- Chemistry with Vernier Lab Manual
- Biology with Vernier Lab Manual
- Physics with Vernier Lab Manual