Help your students visualize the 3-D anatomy of plant and animal cells with this colorful student-sized study chart. All of the major cell parts are graphically illustrated and clearly labeled. A generalized animal cell with its detailed anatomy is shown on one side of the chart, while the other side shows the generalized plant cell. The heavy-duty lamination protects the chart from spills and other abuses. Chart is 8 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 901
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 585
You May Also Like
- Cell Signaling Poster
Electron Capture and Photosynthesis -
Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Plant and Animal Cells - Student Laboratory Kit
- Life Characteristics—Biological Demonstration Kit
- Make Your Own Cell - Student Laboratory Kit
- Membrane Properties - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mitochondria in Action - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cell Membrane Permeability - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery
- Plasma Membrane Model