Safe, efficient, form-fitting heaters for evenly distributed applications of heat to round bottom flasks and similar shaped vessels. The heating elements are thoroughly enclosed in an insulating glass fabric that makes the mantle suitable for heating flammable liquids for which other forms of heating would not be safe. The glass fabric is covered with grounded stainless steel mesh providing extra safety in case of an accidental spill. Temperature limit is 450 ºC. Input should be regulated by a variable temperature controller (below) to control heating and protect the heating mantle.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 243
You May Also Like
- Temperature Controller for Heating Mantles
- Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" X 7"
- Hot Plate, Student Model, Adjustable Temperature
- Bunsen Burner, Natural Gas with Flame Retainer
- Micro Bunsen Burner
- Oven, Laboratory, 0.7 Cu. Ft.
- Hot Plate, Temperature Controlled
- Hot Vessel Gripping Device
- Ceramic Fiber Square, 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- Ceramic Tile Square