Bring the elements to life with this colorful, eye-catching chart that shows vibrant photographs of the elements. Each high-quality element photo is displayed with vital information about the element including its atomic number, atomic weight, name, and symbol.
The perfect companion to your current periodic table, this version will help stimulate student interest in the properties and natural occurrence of each element. Includes a reproducible 10-page instruction guide with detailed background information about each element-when it was discovered and what it is used for. Quite possibly the most beautiful periodic table in the world! Size 39¼">x 19⅝". Printed on heavy, laminated gloss stock.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 511
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 360
You May Also Like
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart
- The Elements Card Deck
- The Elements
- Flinn Chemical Element Set
- Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures - Student Laboratory Kit
- Element of the Week
- Elements, Compounds and Mixtures, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 2
- Flinn Hands-On Chemical Element Set
- Rediscovery of the Elements, DVD
- Periodic Trends and the Properties of Elements - Student Laboratory Kit