Are two heads really better than one? Have students explore the amazing capability of planaria regeneration and more using this hands-on laboratory kit! Four different planaria activities are combined to give students an in-depth understanding of this unique organism. Students determine if planaria are left or right-handedness, compare how they respond to light vs. dark environments, observe the process of regeneration, and investigate the physical characteristics of planaria. Kit includes detailed procedures, student worksheets, complete teacher notes, and enough materials for 30 students working in pairs. Planaria must be ordered separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 841
|Catalog No.||Description||Class Size||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Brown Planaria (Dugesia tigrina), Culture, Class Size 100
- Slide, Planaria, c.s.
- Nematode Study Kit
- Stuck-on Artemia Kit
- Worm Composting Kit - Complete with postage-paid coupon for one pound of redworms
- Worm Farm - Complete
- McWorm: Invertebrate Fast Food Kit
- Experimental Design with Pillbugs
- LD50 Kit- Bioassay for Measuring Toxicity
- All About Earthworms! Super Value Laboratory Kit