Lambda DNA EcoRI Digest, 80 ÁL, FB1887
Digests are ready-to-run. Simply pipet the samples into the wells of an agarose gel and run the electrophoresis apparatus. The 80 ÁL volume is enough for 6 separate wells or about 13 ÁL per well. If necessary, 72 ÁL of glycerin may be added to each microcentrifuge tube. Once blended, 25 ÁL of the resulting solution can be added to each well. Ready-to-run DNA should be stored in the freezer. Available September 15 to May 15.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 892
You May Also Like
- Six Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus
- Agarose Solution, Melt and Pour
- Electrophoresis Buffer, Concentrated
- Electrophoresis Reagent Package
- Protein Lysing Buffer, 5X Concentrate, 100 mL
Biotechnology for Young Scientists -
Student Laboratory Kit
- DNA Forensics - Student Laboratory Kit
- DNA Fingerprinting 1
- DNA Paternity Testing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Why Do People Look Different? Student Laboratory Kit