Three exciting and easy-to-play games in one! A fun and effective way to teach students the characteristics of eight different animal phyla, including three classes of arthropods and six chordate classes. Students can play Classification Concentration, Don't Get Hooked! or Go Fish! using one deck of 52 colorful animal cards. Kit includes five decks of Animal Kingdom cards, instructions with reproducible student handouts, and valuable Teacher Notes. Complete for 30 students playing in groups of six.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 905
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 544
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Is It Alive? - Concept Attainment Activity
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Principles of Classification Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit