These well chambers are large enough to fit into a slide projector but are thin enough to view using a compound microscope. Adding a few drops of pond water to the slide gives students the ability to view a variety of life in a natural environment, rather than squeezed under a cover slip. Made of plastic with tight-fitting lids, the well chambers are durable and reusable with no sharp edges. Chamber itself is 23 mm in diameter and holds a milliliter of water. Entire unit measures 5 cm square. Package of 5.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 967
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 632
You May Also Like
- Cover Slips, Glass, #1, 18mm x 18mm, 1 oz pkg
- Culture Slides
- Flinn Slide Gel
- Depression Slides, Single Cavity, Pkg. of 12
- Advanced Slide Making Kit
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Immersion Oil, Low Viscosity, 0.5-oz (Objective/Slide)
- Hand Microtome
- Micro Slide Box, 100 Slides, Wooden