Chemical equilibrium is a balancing act-what happens when the balance is disturbed? In this activity-stations lab, students investigate various reaction conditions that may influence that balance. Four “mini-lab” activities are set up around the classroom, each designed to take about 10 minutes. Student groups may rotate through the four stations in any order. Each activity focuses on a specific property of chemical equilibrium, the Nature of Equilibrium, Concentration Effect, Temperature Effect, and the Effect of Pressure. Includes Teacher Notes with real sample data, comprehensive background information, reproducible student handouts, and all necessary chemicals and consumables.
Complete for 24 students working in groups of three.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 433
You May Also Like
- Flinn Scientific Electronic Balance, 410 x 0.01-g
- Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" X 7"
- Hot and Cold Equilibrium - LeCh,telier’s Principle - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Exploring Equilibrium: It Works Both Ways - Student Laboratory Kit
- Pink and Blue - A Colorful Chemical Balancing Act - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Gas Phase Equilibrium - Student Laboratory Kit
- Four-Square Diffusion - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Modeling Equilibrium - Super Value Kit
- The Overhead Equilibrium Reaction - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Restoring Balance - LeChâtelier's Principle and Equilibrium - Student Laboratory Kit