Four “out of sight” activities that will stay in your students' minds long after they leave the classroom!
• In the first activity, students explore their depth perception skills and discover the advantages of binocular vision.
• Then they test their hand-eye coordination and learn about visual-motor feedback. Expect lots of laughter as students attempt to follow the path of a maze while looking in a mirror!
• Relate peripheral vision to the properties of rods and cones using a “vision disk” and special reading cards. Students will actually “see” the difference between the two types of cells.
• Finally, discover how afterimages are produced by concentrating on strangely colored, yet familiar objects.
Includes complete instructions with reproducible student handouts and valuable Teacher Notes with teaching tips, lab hints, and sample data.
Super Value Kit is complete for 12 student groups. All materials are complete reusable—a great value!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 805
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 617
You May Also Like
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Eye Test Chart
- Color Blindness Test Cards, 10-Plate Edition
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Two-Point Discriminator
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Vision Disk
- Sight and Sound Lab
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit