Lambda DNA HindIII Digest, 80 ÁL, FB1888
Digests are ready-to-run. Simply pipet the samples into the wells of an agarose gel and run the electrophoresis apparatus. The 80 ÁL volume is enough for 6 separate wells or about 13 ÁL per well. If necessary, 72 ÁL of glycerin may be added to each microcentrifuge tube. Once blended, 25 ÁL of the resulting solution can be added to each well. Ready-to-run DNA should be stored in the freezer. Available September 15 to May 15.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 892
You May Also Like
- Agarose Solution, Melt and Pour
- Electrophoresis Lab Station
- Electrophoresis Buffer, Concentrated
- Electrophoresis Reagent Package
- Protein Lysing Buffer, 5X Concentrate, 100 mL
- Protein Electrophoresis
- Transformation of E. coli with JM101 pGalÖ
- Analysis of Eco RI Cleavage Patterns of Lambda Phage of DNA, 5 gels
- Pipetting Practice Kit
- Electrophoresis Buffer Demo Kit