Easily visualize how geological faults form using this hands-on activity model kit! Each group of students will create their own multicolored and multilayered landform model. Normal, reverse, and strike-slip faults will be simulated and sketched, and the models can then be further inspected to explore the properties of different kinds of faults. Great learning activity provides a unique and inexpensive way for students to investigate the movements of each type of fault. Kit contains detailed procedures and student handouts, valuable Teacher Notes, and all the materials needed for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1018
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 652
You May Also Like
- Exploring Earthquakes Activity-Stations Kit
- Strike-Slip Fault Activity Kit
- Find the Epicenter—Student Activity Kit
- Tectonics Model - Demonstration Kit
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Lab Activity
- Sea Floor Spreading-Student Laboratory Kit
- Plate Tectonics and Earthquakes Demonstration Kit
- Seismograph Model
- Mapping Earthquakes and Volcanoes Kit
- Pangaea-Student Laboratory Kit