This large, colorful poster captures the motion of falling objects in a fun and dynamic way. The parabolic path of a projectile is clearly contrasted with the vertical drop of a free-falling object. Durable 24” x 36” poster is a great teaching tool and a convenient reference for exploring the independent horizontal and vertical components of projectile motion. Made from heavy stock with a laminate covering.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 613
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 301
You May Also Like
- Mechanics Equations Poster
- Simple Machines Poster
- Galileo's Gravity Drop
- Guinea and Feather Tube
- Diving Eggs Inertia Challenge - Newton's First Law Demonstration
- "Speed of Bubble" Tube Set
- Force and Motion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Newton's Laws Activity-Stations Kit
- Investigating Gravity - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Pressure Paradox