Tired of searching through textbooks to find the one mechanics equation you need right now? Save valuable class time by displaying all of the most commonly used equations in one place! Easy-to-read poster is a handy reference chart with more than 20 physical science equations, including equations for linear and rotational motion, force, work, gravitation, momentum, potential and kinetic energy, and many more. Symbol key included on poster. Poster size 24” x 36”, printed on heavy-duty laminated stock.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 594
You May Also Like
- Free Fall and Projectile Motion Poster
- Simple Machines Poster
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rubber Band Cannon - Student Laboratory Kit
- Force and Motion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Diving Eggs Inertia Challenge - Newton's First Law Demonstration
- Investigating Gravity - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Science of Sailing - Newton's Third Law Laboratory Kit
- Center of Gravity Demostration Set
- Simple Form Truss - Individual Kit