Red/green color blindness is an inherited condition in which certain colors of red and green cannot be distinguished. In 1917 Dr. Shinobu Ishihara developed a simple and accurate method to test for red/green color deficiency using a pattern of dots within a circle. Still regarded as the most reliable and accurate method to test for color blindness, this hardcover book is published with permission from the foundation established by Dr. Ishihara.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 807
You May Also Like
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Eye Test Chart
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Two-Point Discriminator
- Visual Perception - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Vision Disk
- Sight and Sound Lab
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit