Discriminators are used to evaluate cutaneous (skin) sensitivity and to compare regions of high sensitivity, such as a fingertip, with regions of low sensitivity, such as the forearm. Made of stainless steel, this clinical quality discriminator has calibrated markings from 1 to 10 to ensure reliable and consistent measurements.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 808
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 618
You May Also Like
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Visual Perception - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Measuring Reaction Time - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Reflex Hammer
- Color Blindness Test Cards, 10-Plate Edition
- The Nervous System Bingo—Student Review Game