Ouch! How does a nerve impulse travel from the injury site to the brain until you feel the pain? This eye-catching poster traces the path of a nerve impulse as it is propagated from the first depolarized nerve-cell membrane and ultimately to the brain. The intricate biochemistry that occurs at the synapse is explained with colorful graphics and simple text. Valuable teaching-aid poster visually breaks down the complex physiology of nerve impulses! Display this unique 24” x 36” poster during physiology lessons to capture student interest and help them understand the amazing process of cell signaling. Printed on heavy-duty laminated stock.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 901
You May Also Like
- Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes - Student Microscopy Kit
Electron Capture and Photosynthesis -
Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Plant and Animal Cells - Student Laboratory Kit
- Life Characteristics—Biological Demonstration Kit
- Make Your Own Cell - Student Laboratory Kit
- Membrane Properties - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mitochondria in Action - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cell Membrane Permeability - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery
- Plasma Membrane Model