Revolutionary, award-winning BRIGHT Atom™ gives every student the opportunity to “construct” their knowledge of the atom in an intuitive, hands-on, and self-evident manner! Each model contains two surfaces to build atoms, 30 protons, 30 neutrons, and 30 electrons. Students manipulate the components of the model to build atoms, isotopes, and ions. High-quality, sturdy units are stackable for easy storage. The BRIGHT Atom™ model is fun and easy-to-use—the perfect pedagogical tool.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 518
You May Also Like
- Atom Model
- Atomic Orbital Model Set
- Atomic Mobile Kit
- Electron Configuration Concert - Overhead Demonstration Model
- Magnetic Atom Model
- Sublevel Orbitals of the Atom Models Kit
- Electron Configuration Bingo - Super Value Game
- Electron Structure - 1s Orbital - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Introduction to Electron Structure - Student Laboratory Kit
- Quantum Leap - Student Laboratory Kit