Flex students’ mental muscles with this vivid chart on muscle contraction! Colorful graphics and fundamental text are sure to grab the attention of your students as they discover the role actin, myosin, and ATP play in muscle contraction. Distinctive 24” x 36” poster visually captures the intricate physiology of nerve impulses providing another opportunity for students to engage their minds in their muscles!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 799
You May Also Like
- Muscular System Chart
- Muscle Bingo Student Review Game
- Muscled Knee Model
- Muscle Tissue Chart
- Slide, Mammalian Muscle - 3 Types, Section
- Slide, Cardiac Muscle, Section, Human Heart
- Muscle, Bone & Cartilage- Compariset
- Complete Set of 16 Charts with Stand
- Anatomical Charts, Desk Size
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book