Are your school’s science areas, laboratories, and storerooms safe? Do you want to save time performing a safety inspection with guidelines to follow? The Flinn Laboratory Safety Inspection Kit helps you identify existing and impending safety problems and provides the correct procedure or policy to solve the problem and document the safety predicaments in writing to your school’s administration. The Flinn Laboratory Safety Inspection Kit consists of the following key components:
• Safety Inspection Worksheets Use these reproducible forms to conduct your safety inspection.
• Safety Solution Booklet For every question asked during the inspection, we provide the correct policy or procedure to fix the problem.
• Safety Inspection Report A standard safety report is provided in a Microsoft Word® file. The report is easily edited to meet your school’s specific needs. The report may then be submitted to your administration for further action.
As a science teacher, one of your main concerns is safety. Your responsibility is to identify existing and potential safety problems and notify your supervisor in writing that these problems exist. The Flinn Laboratory Safety Inspection Kit will help you identify and correct these problems.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1201
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 749
You May Also Like
- Accident Report, Pad of 50
- Laboratory Safety Violation Citation with Teacher's Guide
- Laboratory Safety Contract for Science Students, Pad/50
- Laboratory Safety Test for Science Students, Pad/50
- Liability Reduction Kit
- Lab License, Pkg/100
- Flinn's Online Chemventory™ 5-Year License
- Laboratory Safety Poster Set
- Flinn Favorite Goggle Safety Posters
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book