Get students’ blood pumping by playing Cardiovascular System Bingo! Advanced-level game reinforces terminology and understanding of cardiovascular anatomy and physiology using descriptions, names and diagrams. Students gain in-depth knowledge of how the heart works, the circulatory system and blood flow as well as heart diseases and conditions and medical screening tools such as ECGs. A valuable learning tool and a fun classroom activity!
Game includes 30 preprinted bingo cards, 750 bingo chips, and Bingo Choice Sheets to call out selections, as well as informative Teacher’s Notes.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 786
You May Also Like
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Heart Model, Life-size, Two-part
- Investigating Heart Rate - Demonstration Kit
- Physiology of the Human Circulatory System
Studying Heart Rate Using Daphnia -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Studying Heart Function Using Electrocardiograms
- Pulse Oximeter
- Stethoscope, Teaching
- Blood Pressure Set, Teaching
- Heart Model, The Heart of America