As students help construct and then analyze a pedigree chart of England’s Queen Victoria, they learn about sex-linked traits and the genetic patterns associated with sex-linked inheritance. This 5’ x 2 1/2’ large-scale magnetic chart is easily assembled on any magnetic classroom board. Individual magnetic circles and squares may be rearranged so students can make their own pedigree charts—a great hands-on activity!
Kit includes complete instructions with reproducible student handouts, valuable teacher notes, and detailed background information. Durable materials may be used year-after-year.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 844
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 564
You May Also Like
- Transcription and Gene Expression in Bacteria Student Lab Kit
Understanding the Human Genome -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Baby Genes Kit
- Botheads - A Genetic Variation Simulation
- Chromosome Smears Kit
- Dihybrid Cross Poster
- Eye Color and Polygenic Inheritance—Student Laboratory Kit
- Genetic Code Kit
- Discover the Possibilities! A Genetics Probability Activity
- Genetics - Laboratory and Classroom Activities Book