Deepen your students’ understanding of the factors that affect diffusion with this advanced-level study kit. Students will investigate how three variables influence the rate of diffusion of dye molecules in agar. Explore the quantitative effects of the concentration of the agar gel, the diameter of the test tube, and size of the dye molecule. A new twist on a classic scientific concept! Includes all necessary chemicals and consumable supplies, comprehensive student instructions, and Teacher Notes.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 829
You May Also Like
- Concentrating on Equilibrium - Super Value Kit
- Dialysis Fundamentals Experiment Kit
- Diffusion Demonstration Model
- Diffusion and Osmosis - Student Laboratory Kit
- Double Thistle Tube, Osmosis Apparatus
- Cell Size and Diffusion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Membrane Diffusion Kit
- Introduction to Osmosis and Diffusion: Student Laboratory Kit
- Dialysis Bag Holder, Pkg. of 6
- Dialysis Funnel/Holder