Investigate groundwater-related concepts while designing and building your own simulated groundwater model! In this inquiry-based activity, a list of groundwater-related features and specific materials will be given to each student group. Students will then design and carry out a procedure to create these features and test their own simulated groundwater models. Aquifers, restrictive barriers, pollution sources, aerated zones and saturated zones, will all be constructed and explored in this all-inclusive, guided-inquiry kit.
Complete with detailed background section, teacher notes and tips, and enough materials for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1052
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 683
You May Also Like
- Bacterial Pollution (Coliform) - Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical Pollution in Water - A Qualitative Ion Test Super Value Kit
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cleaning Up with Iron Demonstration Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Forensic Groundwater Contamination - Student Laboratory Kit
- Clearing Water with Alum - Demonstration Kit
- Why Is The Water Green? - Student Laboratory Kit
Enviro-Bond™ 403 -
An Oil Spill Cleanup Demonstration Kit
- Effects of Chemical and Thermal Pollution Student Laboratory Kit