Bring cell biology to life! Use this large, interactive magnetic model to build a fluid model of the cell membrane and cell structure and to help students visualize the dynamic processes that breathe life into cells. Simply interchange key pieces of the flexible and versatile model to observe the role of membrane proteins and to simulate diffusion, facilitated versus active transport, exo- and endocytosis, electron transport, respiration, photosynthesis, and much more. Build remarkable depth in student knowledge of the cell one step at a time, starting with the basics and adding detail in a structured manner as you manipulate the model. Comprehensive model kit includes a DVD with step-by-step instructions, guided-inquiry lesson plans, and valuable teaching tips.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 828
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 547
You May Also Like
- Cell Signaling Poster
Electron Capture and Photosynthesis -
Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Plant and Animal Cells - Student Laboratory Kit
- Life Characteristics—Biological Demonstration Kit
- Make Your Own Cell - Student Laboratory Kit
- Membrane Properties - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mitochondria in Action - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cell Membrane Permeability - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery
- Plasma Membrane Model