Launch your students into a discussion of chemical reactions with this fun, safe, and exciting demonstration. This thrilling demonstration of the controlled combustion of isopropyl alcohol teaches students the concepts of combustion, thermochemistry, exothermic reactions, and gas laws. When the vapor is ignited, the foam ball is propelled across the room.
Cannon is constructed of PVC and can be reused for many years to come. Includes safety instructions, procedure, demonstration notes and tips. Isopropyl alcohol, 7” foam ball, and safety lighter are required and available separately.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 390
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 318
You May Also Like
- Thermodynamics in a Bag - Super Value Kit
- Whoosh Bottle - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Smashing Thermit Reaction - Demonstration Kit
- Thermochemistry, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 10
- Piezo Ping Pong Popper - Demonstration Kit
- Knock Your Socks Off Apparatus Kit - Reaction of Calcium Carbide
- 7" Foam Ball
- Energy and Thermodynamics DVD Set
- Butane Safety Lighter
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Reagent, 500 mL