Solve the acid and base mystery. Through deductive reasoning and microscale titrations, students learn the identity and concentrations of the four acid and base solutions. This guided-inquiry experiment can be adapted for various levels of students and each unique set of unknowns will produce a personalized lab experience. Includes reproducible handouts, detailed background information, Teacher Notes with sample data and answers to questions, and all necessary chemicals and consumable supplies.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 425
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 403
You May Also Like
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, 50-mL
- Match the Mystery Solutions - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Introduction to Acid-Base Titration - Student Laboratory Kit
Indicator Sponge - A Discrepant Event
Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Acid-Base Test Kit II - Reactions of Acids and Bases - Student Laboratory Kit
- pH Indicator Chart
- Exploring a Chemical Reaction in a Toy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Battle of the Acids - Strong vs. Weak Acids - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Natural Indicators - Acids, Bases, and the pH Scale - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Acids and Bases, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 13