Improve safety and prevent student vandalism in your laboratory with these innovative gas jet safety caps-the perfect solution for keeping gas in, reducing vandalism costs, and maintaining a safe lab. The caps lock on to your laboratory gas jets and—-with their tamper-proof design—-can only be removed with the supplied key. Designed with an inner rubber seal to prevent accidental gas leaks, these caps are certified by the American Gas Association. Each bright yellow gas jet safety cap is sold separately and comes with its own key. Caps will fit most gas jets to prevent entry of foreign objects.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1186
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 760
You May Also Like
- Pocket Gas Detector
- Circuit Tester, Electrical Safety
- Glass-a-Matic Hand Saver
- Bottle Carrier, Safety, Polyethylene
- Chem-Saf™ Bags, 4" x 6", 100/Pkg.
- Eye-Face Wash with Bowl and Wall Mount Bracket
- Fire Extinguisher Sign, 7" X 17"
- Gloves, Neoprene Coated
- Goggles, Chemical Splash, Economy Choice, Standard Lens
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book