Word, logic, and arithmetic puzzles have proven educational value in the classroom! Engage and motivate your students, and stimulate their recall and application of chemistry nomenclature, terminology, and calculations with this book of unique puzzles. Written by our experienced, best-selling teacher/author, Sally Vonderbrink, Chemistry Puzzles and Games provides over 100 puzzles of nine different types, including word searches and crossword puzzles, acrostics, encrypted comments and terms, scrambled word “jumbles” and word fills, and even chemical arithmetic. Collections of elemental puns deserve special mention, sure to get a groan from your students! The book contains 10–20 puzzles of each type, spanning the entire high school chemistry curriculum, from atoms and molecules to thermochemistry and nuclear chemistry. 103 puzzles total—you will find many uses for them in your lesson plans! Teachers who purchase this book have permission to copy the puzzles for use in their classrooms. 2010, 114 pages, 8˝” x 11”, spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1116
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 712
You May Also Like
- Chemical Reactions, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 6
- Energy and Thermodynamics DVD Set
- Chemistry Puzzles and Games
- Mastering the Periodic Table
- Flinn Chemistry Floor Graphics
- 3000 Solved Problems in Chemistry Book
- Atomic Structure Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
- Chemistry Crossword Puzzles
- Metric Measurement Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book