Avoid the hazards associated with traditional oil baths or mercury thermometers— use the melting point apparatus to easily and accurately determine melting points. The melting point apparatus offers many notable features:
• Provides precise melting points up to 400 ºC.
• Temperature resolution of 0.1ºC.
• Accepts up to three samples simultaneously using glass capillary tubes.
• Fits up to 2 mm diameter capillary tubes.
• Simply press a key to record up to six readings without the need to make a written record.
• Oven temperature automatically reverts to ramp-start setting; test consecutive samples under identical conditions.
• 8X magnification focusing eyepiece and light give a clear view of the heating block.
• Safe and quick to use— unit heats up or cools down within just 5 minutes.
Melting point apparatus comes with a package of 100 capillary tubes and instruction; 115 Volts.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 243
You May Also Like
- Capillary Tubes, 100 mm length, Both Open, 100 tubes/vial
- Preparing and Diluting Solutions - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Melting Point of a Pure Substance - Introductory Student Laboratory Kit
- Thiele-Dennis Melting Point Tube
- Synthesis of Aspirin - Student Laboratory Kit
- Properties of Solids - Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical Bonding - Activity-Stations Kit
- Laboratory Experiments for Advanced Placement Chemistry, Guided-Inquiry Edition - Teacher Edition
- Solids and Liquids, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 11
- Acetylsalicylic Acid, 100g