This affordable benchtop meter does it all—pH, oxygen reduction potential, MV, conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity, and temperature. Designed for student use with durable construction and easy operation, this meter is perfect for the school science lab. Results measured together with time, date, and temperature are easy to read on a large LCD display.
• Automatic or manual temperature compensation and ranging
• Automatic buffer recognition
• Digital and analog outputs
• Min/Max and 99 data points
• Data hold
• 5 calibration points
• Electrode status indication
Comes ready for use with ATC conductivity and pH electrodes, multiple electrodes holder arm, AC adapter, computer cable, and software. Meter will accept any pH or ORP probe with a standard BNC connector. Dimensions: 8½” x 6½” x 2¼”.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 240