Looking for a physical science demonstration that will entertain and teach your students at the same time? This sourcebook has 85 innovative physical science demonstrations arranged by 6 topics: motion, heat, sound, electricity, magnetism, and light. Most of the activities have both a simpler version as well as a more advanced or large-scale version. Each demonstration has helpful background information, thorough explanations, and safety guidelines. Photos are included to help make successful demonstrations a snap! Also included are two demonstration DVDs! A valuable resource for the hands-on physical science teacher! 290 pages, 8-1/2" x 11", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1140
You May Also Like
- Daily Warm-ups: Physics Book Level II
- 39 Amazing Experiments with the Mega - Magnet
- Hands-On Physical Science Activities
- Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste
- Electricity and Magnetism Book
- Balloon Needle Demonstration Kit
- Light and Color Book
- Simple Machines Book
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set