Easy to read, easy to program, and affordable. Data updates every 4 seconds giving you an accurate weather picture. Displays both outside and inside temperatures as well as a min/max temperature that can be reset at the touch of a button. Weather forecasting icons and weather tendency indicator is determined by a barometric pressure reading that causes the icon to change when a significant change in pressure occurs. Wireless sensor transmits weather data 330 feet and does not need to be by a window. Wall hanging or free standing. Requires 3 AA batteries for the receiver and 2 AA batteries for the sensor, sold separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1086
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 700
You May Also Like
- Weather Map Symbol Bingo
- Weather Radio
- Vantage Pro2™ Wireless Weather Station
- Solar-Powered Weather Station
- Flinn Weather Activity Kit
- Weather Events Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Measuring Dew Point and Relative Humidity Kit
- Thermometer, Indoor/Outdoor with Hygrometer
- Anemometer, Working Model
- Rain Gauge, Clear-Vu