Make dry ice whenever you need it with this easy-to-use compact dry ice maker. Simply connect a 50-lb liquid CO2 cylinder and in a few minutes you’ll have a 250- to 350-g loosely packed block of dry ice. One 50-lb cylinder of CO2 can make 10–16 blocks of dry ice. Safe, low-pressure system easily opens and closes and includes a built-in dial pressure gauge. Connects to a CO2 cylinder with a nickel-plated connector. Body of the unit is made of transparent polycarbonate that allows you to view the dry ice being made. Unit never gets too cold to handle! Three indicators signify when the dry ice block has formed. 5-5/8” x 7-1/2” x 6” H. Note: A lecture bottle or refillable cylinder of CO2 is not appropriate for use with this dry ice maker.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 219
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 718
You May Also Like
- 39 Dazzling Experiments with Dry Ice Book
- Dewar Flask, Small, 1000-mL
- Dry Ice Color Show - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Dewar Flask, Large, 10-Liter
- Gloves, Zetex, 11", Heat Resistant
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set
- Demonstrate Phase Changes of CO2 - Demonstration Kit
- Solids and Liquids, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 11
- Carbon Dioxide - What a Gas! Student Laboratory Kit
Chemistry of Gases Classroom Equipment -
Super Value Kit