Test prep book is organized by ten topics with chapters that discuss the main points of each concept using sample test questions and answers to help clarify and explain. It offers a review of the 12 recommended labs including an overview of each lab, hints, and sample questions and answers. Complete the test preparation with two sample exams—including sample answers and explanations! Includes an explanation of the four Big Ideas and how each chapter correlates to the 2012-2013 AP Biology Curriculum Framework. This book is useful even if the Campbell text is not your chosen textbook.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 774
You May Also Like
- Regulation—AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- Structure and Function - AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- AP Biology Laboratory Manual for Students
- AP Biology CliffsNotes®, 4th Edition
- AP Biology Flashcards, CliffsNotes®
- AP Biology Teacher's Laboratory Preparation Manual
- Student Laboratory Notebook, Biology
- Counting Crossing Over - Sordaria Genetics Student Laboratory Kit
- Sordaria Genetics - Advanced Student Laboratory Kit
- Transcription and Gene Expression in Bacteria Student Lab Kit