It's the perfect biology lab notebook! Students permanently record all lab data on the sequentially numbered pages. Carbonless duplicate sets of 70 pages produce clean and easy-to-read copies on white paper for better readability. Micro-perforations allow students to easily tear out one page for grading. Waterproof film lamination on the front and back covers gives the book a long life in the lab. Book also includes a lab safety tips page, information on how to keep a lab notebook, table of contents page, geological history chart, mitosis and meiosis chart, various diagrams showing different types of cells and cell processes, plus additional reference charts. It's the ultimate in lab notebooks! 8˝” x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 773
You May Also Like
- Regulation—AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- Structure and Function - AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- AP Biology Laboratory Manual for Students
- AP Biology CliffsNotes®, 4th Edition
- AP Biology Flashcards, CliffsNotes®
- AP Biology Test Prep Book
- AP Biology Teacher's Laboratory Preparation Manual
- Counting Crossing Over - Sordaria Genetics Student Laboratory Kit
- Sordaria Genetics - Advanced Student Laboratory Kit
- Transcription and Gene Expression in Bacteria Student Lab Kit