One-hand simple operation with automatic temperature compensation and calibration to air makes this pen meter excellent for environmental field work. Allows students to determine water quality for a variety of real-life applications such as general environmental testing, labs, industrial and municipal testing, aquariums, fish hatcheries, and much more.
• A range of 0–20.0 mg/L; 0–100%
• A resolution of 0.1 mg/L; 0.1%
• An accuracy of ±0.4 mg/L; ±0.7%
• A temperature range of 32–122
• Simultaneous display of dissolved oxygen and temperature readings
• Ability to hold readings and recall min/max
Polarographic probe has a built-in temperature sensor and easy to replace pop-off probe heads. Meter is IP-67 waterproof and comes ready to use in a soft carrying case with a belt loop, two spare probe heads, electrolyte, and 4 AAA batteries. 8" x 2" x 1½".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1047
You May Also Like
- Plankton Net
- Cleaning Up with Iron Demonstration Kit
- Secchi Disk
- All-Weather Field Notebook
- Seine Net
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Stream Flowmeter, Hand-Held
- Buffering Lakes and Streams—Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Thermometer, Armored, 0 to 50 ºC
- Long-Handled Water Dipper, 3-Foot Handle