Comprehensive and informative cell division study set features six microscope slides, three colorful overhead transparencies, and detailed student worksheets. Allium root tips slide shows the lateral view of all mitosis stages. Whitefish embryo slide details animal mitosis. Mouse testis slide presents all stages of spermatogenesis. Giant chromosomes slide contains chromosomes from the salivary gland of Chironomus. Lillium microspore slide shows prophase and meta- or anaphase of the first division of meiosis. All materials come packaged in a convenient storage box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 902
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 566
You May Also Like
- Bacteria Study Set
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Allele's Crossing Over to the Other Side - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Cell Cycle- Simulation of Chromosome Behaviors
- Magnetic Meiosis Models - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Magnetic Mitosis Demonstration - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Mitosis Study Kit
- Meiosis Chart
- Mitosis Chart