Illustrate different bacteria using this informative study set. Includes six microscope slides in a plastic box, three overhead color transparencies, and detailed student worksheets. Two slides are carefully stained to show mouth bacteria and three smears of typical bacteria: cocci, bacilli, and spirilli. Other slides show Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Bacillus subtilis, hay bacillus, is presented with a smear of bacilli and spores. Spirillum volutans, a large species from putrid water, is also part of the set. All materials come packaged in a convenient storage box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 927
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 522
You May Also Like
- Bacteria, Fungi, and Slime Mold Slide Set
- Bacteria Poster
- Introductory Bacteria Morphology Demonstration
- Bacterial Classification and Morphology Set
- Mitosis and Meiosis Study Set
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Characteristics of Algae - Student Laboratory Kit
- Characteristics of Protists - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Tissue Microscopy - Forensic Laboratory Kit