The answers to Friday’s exam are mysteriously missing from the teacher’s desk drawer. Fingerprints are taken from the “crime scene” to help identify anyone who may have opened the drawer. One set of prints belongs to the teacher but an additional set of fingerprints is also found. In order to eliminate possible suspects, each student in the class is fingerprinted. Students are given a copy of the suspect’s fingerprints to compare the prints of each member of the class to determine if a match exists. A great classroom activity to introduce students to forensic fingerprinting.
Complete for 30 students working individually.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 568
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 589
You May Also Like
- Flinn Fingerprinting - Activity-Stations Kit
- A Murder Mystery - DNA Fingerprinting - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Amino Acid Fingerprints - Demonstration Kit
- DNA Fingerprinting - Electrophoresis at Work - Super Value Kit
- Mr. Mathematics Mysterious Murder - Student Laboratory Kit
- Examining Evidence Using Fingerprint Analysis - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Fuming Fingerprints Forensics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Inkless Fingerprinting Kit
- DNA Forensics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Detective's Casebook - Forensic Laboratory Kit