Large, colorful 24” x 36” poster to enhance any genetics unit. Portrays common traits of base color and wing color for the familiar “budgie” bird. A pair of homozygous dominant and recessive parents is crossed to produce the heterozygous F1 generation. Chart of the possible offspring of the F2 generation clearly shows the expected 9:3:3:1 phenotypic ratio and includes the genotype of each. Printed on heavy-duty laminated stock.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 918
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 584
You May Also Like
- Eye Color and Polygenic Inheritance—Student Laboratory Kit
- Genetic Code Kit
- Discover the Possibilities! A Genetics Probability Activity
- Genetics - Laboratory and Classroom Activities Book
- Genetics of Taste - Student Laboratory Kit
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations
The Genetics of Drosophila Eye Color - Advanced Inquiry Laboratory Kit
Big Idea 1
- Human Karyotyping Kit
- Karyotyping with Ideograms - Super Value Kit
- Magnetic Karyotypes—Biological Demonstration Kit