Magnetic Mitosis Demonstration - Biology Demonstration Kit FB1993
Cell division takes center stage! Show cell division on a grand scale by manipulating large magnetic models. Demonstrate chromosome activity in each mitotic phase to your entire classroom. Interactive model physically shows how chromosomes move and separate to form two daughter cells. Students form a long-lasting connection of mitosis as a living process instead of a series of steps to be memorized. Includes a magnetic chromosome sheet of three reusable chromosome magnets and an overhead color transparency picturing cells in the various stages of mitosis.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 974
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 601
You May Also Like
- Mitosis Study Kit
- Meiosis Chart
- Mitosis Chart
- Allele's Crossing Over to the Other Side - Student Laboratory Kit
- Animal Cell Meiosis Model
- "Constructing" Mitosis The 5E Way
- The Cell Cycle- Simulation of Chromosome Behaviors
- DNA Staining - Student Laboratory Kit
- Magnetic Meiosis Models - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Cell Division Slide Set