You are the head of a crime lab! Field agents have just brought back evidence from the crime scene and now it is up to the lab team to compile data from the evidence. Students examine four different slides to determine what type of tissue is present in each sample. Then they classify epithelial tissue according to its layers. Before reporting their findings to the investigators, students sketch tissue images and explain the features that led to their conclusions for each specific tissue type.
Kit includes eight prepared slides—two of each type, valuable Teacher Notes, and reproducible student handouts.
Complete for 32 students working in groups of four.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 973
You May Also Like
- Epithelial Tissue Chart
- Introductory Slide Set
- Tissue Types-Compariset
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Bacteria Study Set
- Characteristics of Algae - Student Laboratory Kit
- Characteristics of Protists - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery
- Mitosis and Meiosis Study Set