What are those insects and other organisms in the stream? Students use a macroinvertebrate card deck and a dichotomous key to identify 20 different illustrated macroinvertebrates. Students learn more about the types of macroinvertebrates in their local natural water sources using this captivating hands-on activity. A great simulation to use during your stream sampling unit!
Includes durable, laminated macroinvertebrate sheets, detailed student background information, and valuable Teacher Notes. Complete for 30 students working in groups of six.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 904
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 546
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Stream Macroinvertebrate Sampling Simulation - Student Activity Kit
- Animal Kingdom Card Games Student Activity Kit
- Principles of Classification Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit