Highest quality dehydrated media for the culture of microorganisms. All are manufactured in standard formulations under carefully controlled conditions. To prepare volumes of less than one liter, use an amount in proper proportion to that given in the grams per liter column.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 921
You May Also Like
- Bacterial Cultures, Bacillus cereus
- Bacterial Classification and Morphology Set
- High School Bacteria Collection
- Bacterial Pigmentation Set
- Fungal Cultures, Aspergillus niger
- Fungal Cultures, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Slime Molds, Physarum polycephalum - plasmodium, Culture
- Nutrient Agar, Pkg. of 10 Plates
- Sensitivity Disk, Antibiotic, Chloramphenicol 30 µg
- Bacteria Spreader