Test old batteries, fuses, and bulbs to see if they still work or test circuits in your classroom! Adjustable slide clamp allows for no-hassle testing of AAA, AA, C, D, and button batteries. Contact pads on top of the tester can be used to test 9 V batteries. Standard fuses and push and screw bulbs can also be tested. The easy-to-read color scale shows whether the battery, bulb, or fuse is OK, low, or needs to be replaced or recharged. Clear and concise directions are included to explain proper use. Requires one 9 V battery, available separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 173
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 209
You May Also Like
- Battery, 1.5 V, Calculator-type
- Batteries, Rechargeable, D, Pkg. of 2
- Battery Charger, 4 Position
- Battery Storage Rack
- Power Supply, Multiple Voltage Battery Eliminator
- Batteries, AA, Alkaline, 1.5 V
- Battery Clips
- Battery Holder, D-cell, Single
- Battery Pack
- Build a Dry Cell Battery - Student Laboratory Kit