The perfect tubes and rack for your classroom or student activity! Thick-walled durable PET mini soda bottle preform tubes are a great substitute for your breakable glass test tubes. Can be used for a variety of chemistry demonstrations, biology activities, and much more.
Comes with 5 mini soda bottle tubes and caps and a unique demonstration rack. Each tube has a 40-mL capacity. Not autoclavable or for use with strong acids, bases or organics.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 307
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 159
You May Also Like
- Mini Soda Bottles—Giant Test Tubes
- Caps for Mini Soda Bottles, Pkg. 30
- Test Tubes without Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 6 x 50 mm, 0.5 mL
- Test Tubes without Rims, Disposable, 6 x 50 mm, 300/pkg*
- Test Tubes with Screw Caps, 20 x 150 mm, 30 mL
- Test Tubes with Screw Caps, Plastic, 30/pkg
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 13 x 100 mm, 9 mL
- Heavy-Walled Test Tubes, 25 x 200 mm
- Test Tube Clamp with Finger Grips
- Test Tube Brush, 1-1/8"