Dive deep into the atomic structure of DNA! Build models of each of the nucleotide bases—adenine, cytosine, guanine, thymine—and then pair them up. Model allows students to actually see the molecular and geometric structures of DNA and the hydrogen bonding that holds everything together. Base pairs are brightly colored so everyone can easily see the chemical structure of this essential molecule. Sturdy, hands-on model invites students to manipulate the nucleotides to obtain a complete understanding of DNA’s chemical detail and atomic structure. One kit includes instructions and materials to build one model of each of the four DNA bases.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 841
You May Also Like
- DNA Code of Life T-shirt
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- Codon Bingo
- DNA in Action Kit
- DNA and Electrophoresis Simulation Kit
- DNA Isolation - Student Laboratory Kit
- DNA Sequencing Simulation Kit
- Genetic Code at Work Poster
- Palindromes and DNA Symmetry- Concept Attainment Activity
- Protein Synthesis Kit