Dive deep into the atomic structure of DNA! Build models of each of the nucleotide bases—adenine, cytosine, guanine, thymine—and then pair them up. Model allows students to actually see the molecular and geometric structures of DNA and the hydrogen bonding that holds everything together. Base pairs are brightly colored so everyone can easily see the chemical structure of this essential molecule. Sturdy, hands-on model invites students to manipulate the nucleotides to obtain a complete understanding of DNA’s chemical detail and atomic structure. One kit includes instructions and materials to build one model of each of the four DNA bases.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 910
You May Also Like
- DNA in Action Kit
- Codon Bingo
- DNA and Electrophoresis Simulation Kit
- Genetic Code at Work Poster
- DNA Isolation - Student Laboratory Kit
- DNA Code of Life T-shirt
- DNA Sequencing Simulation Kit
- Palindromes and DNA Symmetry- Concept Attainment Activity
- Flow of Genetic Information Kit
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier