This comprehensive reference manual by the National Research Council covers the handling and management of hazardous laboratory chemicals. Chapters include laboratory safety, environmental health and safety management, emergency planning, evaluating hazards and assessing risks, management of chemicals and waste, working with chemicals and laboratory equipment, safety laws and standards, and laboratory facilities and security. Includes a CD with an inspection checklist, storage guide, incident report form, laboratory chemical safety summaries, electronic copy of Prudent Practices in the Laboratory, and much more. Real-life examples, tables, and practical, easy-to-understand procedures make this manual a valuable resource for every science teacher. 2011, 337 pages, 8˝" x 11", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1142
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 729
You May Also Like
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book
- Emergency Shower, Wall Mount
- Fire Blanket with Case
- First Aid Kit for 50 People, 225 Items
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Fully Lined
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster